Wednesday 14 September 2011

Cassette feedback


while exiting the water the lifeguards rolled up and were all over the board- "what's that, where d'ya get it- we seen ya out there on the nose every wave" 

type thing- I'm starting to think we should have just sprayed the web address on the board, but then I wouldn't be getting to meet all these nice enquiring folk, 

would I? 

Hope your enjoying your time away- will catch up soon.


Ciaran.

P.s We spent the weekend up at Saunton and scored perfect waist high glass at mid tide on Friday- the board went sic!!!! Same thing there, bumped into a lot of the 

local mal riders I know from competing up that way some years ago and there attention was soon taken up by the Cassette. One guy even had a go and paddled 

back out grinning his head off- saying "this is the perfect Saunton board!"- I would have to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment